Words — 67 found
1. nest; rookery; breeding place; hive
- つた 。
- Bees communicate the location of food by carrying odor samples back to the hive.
4. (spider's) webSee also 蜘蛛の巣
- お 。
- Spiders always weave their webs in three dimensions.
5. NestA nest is a place of refuge to hold an animal's eggs or p... Read more
1. to build (a nest); to nest
2. to haunt (a place); to hang out (somewhere)
- There is not a passion so strongly rooted in the human heart as envy.
巣食う: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. empty nest
2. empty house; empty home
3. burglary (of an empty house); burglar (who targets empty houses); sneak thief; prowlerAbbreviation, See also 空き巣狙い
- Our house was robbed while we were away.
空巣 【あきす】、明き巣 【あきす】
1. spiderweb; spider web; spider's web; cobweb
くもの巣 【くものす】、クモの巣 【クモのす】
Common word Links
2. Ovary"Ovaria" redirects here. This is also a proposed section ... Read more
1. to leave the nest
2. to go out into the world; to become independent (of one's parents); to graduate (and become a member of society)Idiomatic expression
1. leaving the nest
2. going out into the world; becoming independent
1. Lidth's jay (Garrulus lidthi)Usually written using kana alone
2. Lidth's JayThe Lidth's Jay (Garrulus lidthi) is a passerine bird in ... Read more
1. polycystic ovary syndromeMedicine
2. Polycystic ovary syndromePolycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is one of the most commo... Read more
1. testicular torsionMedicine
2. Testicular torsionTesticular torsion occurs when the spermatic cord to a te... Read more
2. EpididymisThe epididymis is part of the male reproductive system an... Read more
1. Eurasian jay (Garrulus glandarius)Usually written using kana alone
2. Eurasian JayThe Eurasian Jay (Garrulus glandarius) is a species of bi... Read more
1. cryptorchidism; undescended testis; retained testis
2. CryptorchidismCryptorchidism is the absence of one or both testes from ... Read more
1. blue jay (Cyanocitta cristata)Usually written using kana alone
2. Blue JayThe Blue Jay (Cyanocitta cristata) is a passerine bird in... Read more