Words — 17 found
1. nest; rookery; breeding place; hive
- つた 。
- Bees communicate the location of food by carrying odor samples back to the hive.
4. (spider's) webSee also 蜘蛛の巣
- お 。
- Spiders always weave their webs in three dimensions.
5. NestA nest is a place of refuge to hold an animal's eggs or p... Read more
1. to build (a nest); to nest
2. to haunt (a place); to hang out (somewhere)
- There is not a passion so strongly rooted in the human heart as envy.
巣食う: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. leaving the nest
2. going out into the world; becoming independent
1. nesting hole; burrow; den
巣孔 【すあな】、巣穴 【そうけつ】
そうけつ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. consumption of goods and services by young working adults who live at home, with their basic living expenses covered by their parents; nest-dweller consumption