Words — 701 found
1. mountain climbing; mountaineering
1. prank; practical joke; horseplay; mischievous trick
悪巫山戯: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. ending the climbing season; closure of a mountain to climbers
2. closing a mine; discontinuation of mining
- This mine will close down next month.
1. wintry mountain
- I know better than to climb mountains in winter without making all necessary preparations beforehand.
2. mountain that is often climbed during the winter
1. Mount Fuji; Mt. Fuji; Fujiyama; Fuji-san
3. Mount Fujiis the highest mountain in Japan located on Honshu Island... Read more
富士山 【ふじやま】、不二山 【ふじさん】、不二山 【ふじやま】、不尽山 【ふじさん】、不尽山 【ふじやま】
不二山: Out-dated kanji. 不二山: Out-dated kanji. 不尽山: Out-dated kanji. 不尽山: Out-dated kanji.
1. chain of volcanic islands
2. Kazan Archipelago
3. Volcano IslandsNot to be confused with volcanic island. Kita Iwo Jima Ki... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. mountain forest; forest on a mountain; montane forest
2. mountains and forest
1. goatUsually written using kana alone
2. GoatThe domestic goat (Capra aegagrus hircus) is a subspecies... Read more
1. mountain trail; path up a mountain
2. TrailA trail (also track, byway) is a path with a rough beaten... Read more
1. mountainous district
2. Montane ecologyMontane ecology is the branch of ecology that studies lif... Read more
1. alpine plants
2. Alpine plantAlpine plants are plants that grow in the alpine climate,... Read more