Words — 716 found
1. big fuss over nothing; much cry and little wool; much ado about nothingYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. mountain land; mountainsSee also 山岳地帯
- This dog is trained to save people in the mountains.
1. steep mountain; craggy mountain
- We climbed up the steep mountain.
1. volcanic ash
2. Volcanic ashVolcanic ash consists of fragments of pulverized rock, mi... Read more
1. edible wild plants
2. Sansaiis a Japanese word literally meaning "mountain vegetables... Read more
1. copper mine
3. Copper extraction techniquesCopper extraction techniques refers to the methods for ob... Read more
2. Yamanote (hilly residential section of western Tokyo, incl. Yotsuya, Aoyama, Koishikawa, Hongo, Ichigaya, Akasaka, Azabu and surrounds)See also 下町 したまち
3. place near the mountainsSee also 山手 やまて
5. Yamanote and ShitamachiYamanote and Shitamachi and Shitamachi are traditional na... Read more
山手: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. Mt. Hiei (in Kyoto)
2. Hieizan; Mt Hiei (nr Kyoto)
3. Mount Hieiis a mountain to the northeast of Kyoto, lying on the bor... Read more