Words — 701 found
1. big fuss over nothing; much cry and little wool; much ado about nothingYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. steep mountain; craggy mountain
- We climbed up the steep mountain.
1. mountain land; mountainsSee also 山岳地帯
- This dog is trained to save people in the mountains.
1. volcanic ash
2. Volcanic ashVolcanic ash consists of fragments of pulverized rock, mi... Read more
1. edible wild plants
2. Sansaiis a Japanese word literally meaning "mountain vegetables... Read more
2. place near the mountainsSee also 山手 やまて
4. Yamanote and ShitamachiYamanote and Shitamachi and Shitamachi are traditional na... Read more
山手: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. copper mine
3. Copper extraction techniquesCopper extraction techniques refers to the methods for ob... Read more
1. Mt. Hiei (in Kyoto)
2. Hieizan; Mt Hiei (nr Kyoto)
3. Mount Hieiis a mountain to the northeast of Kyoto, lying on the bor... Read more