Words — 193 found
1. guidance; leadership; instruction; direction; coaching
- She has consented to take the leadership of the party.
2. shido (disciplinary action for a minor infringement of the rules of judo)Martial arts
1. introduction; bringing in; leading in; installation
1. guidance; leading; induction; introduction; incitement; inducement
1. to guide; to lead; to show the way; to conduct
- みちび 。
- She led the old man into the room.
2. to derive; to deduceSee also 方程式を導く
- From this we can derive the argument that major population shifts are not the result of economic change.
1. guide dog for the blind; seeing eye dog
2. Guide dogFor the 2010 album by Helmet, see Seeing Eye Dog. Guide d... Read more
2. Detonating cordDetonating cord (also called detonation cord, detacord, d... Read more
1. to draw (conclusion); to deduce; to derive
1. administrative guidance
2. Administrative guidanceis a Japanese government practice defined under Article 2... Read more
1. guidepost; signpost
- Custom, then, is the great guide of human life.
2. guide; manual; handbook
3. tiger beetle (esp. the Japanese tiger beetle, Cicindela japonica)See also 斑猫
道標 【みちしるべ】、道導 【みちしるべ】
1. semiconductor; solid-state
2. SemiconductorA semiconductor has electrical conductivity intermediate ... Read more