Words — 167 found
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. chill; the shivers; shivering fitOnly applies to さむけ
- The sight made a chill run down my spine.
2. cold; coldness; cold airusu. かんき
- き 。
- She was wearing a thick coat against the chill.
寒け 【さむけ】、寒気 【かんき】
1. cold wave
2. Cold waveA cold wave is a weather phenomenon that is distinguished... Read more
1. chilly; unpleasantly cold
肌寒い 【はだざむい】、膚寒い 【はださむい】、膚寒い 【はだざむい】
1. (time of) extreme cold
2. "major cold" solar term (approx. January 20, roughly the coldest time of the year)See also 二十四節気
- だいかん ：
- い 。
- Major Cold: It's the day of the year that the cold is most severe, but you could also say that Spring is just coming around the corner.
3. Dahan (solar term)Date and Time year begin end 辛巳 2002-01-20 06:02 2002-02-... Read more
JLPT N2 Links
1. frigid zone
2. Polar climateRegions with a polar climate are characterized by a lack ... Read more
1. poor; unsatisfactory; inadequate
- The poor educational policy is a detriment to Japan.
2. cold; chillyPolite (teineigo), See also 寒い
1. chill; shakes; ague
2. ChillsChills or rigor is a shaking occurring during a high feve... Read more
1. cold front
2. Cold frontA cold front is defined as the leading edge of a cooler m... Read more
1. freezing weather
2. agar-agar; vegetable gelatin
3. AgarAgar or agar-agar is a gelatinous substance derived by bo... Read more
1. wintry; very cold-looking (e.g. landscape)
2. bleak (e.g. room, street); desolate; empty (of furnishings)