Words — 72 found
1. to be rich in; to abound in; to be abundant in; to be full of
- と 。
- That soil is rich in humus.
2. to be rich; to be wealthy
- No matter how rich he may be, he is never contented.
1. tofu; bean curd; beancurd
3. TofuTofu, also called bean curd, is a food made by coagulatin... Read more
豆富 【とうふ】、豆冨 【とうふ】
豆富: Irregular kanji usage. 豆冨: Irregular kanji usage.
1. wealth; riches; affluence; opulence
1. Mount Fuji; Mt. Fuji; Fujiyama; Fuji-san
3. Mount Fujiis the highest mountain in Japan located on Honshu Island... Read more
富士山 【ふじやま】、不二山 【ふじさん】、不二山 【ふじやま】、不尽山 【ふじさん】、不尽山 【ふじやま】
不二山: Out-dated kanji. 不二山: Out-dated kanji. 不尽山: Out-dated kanji. 不尽山: Out-dated kanji.
1. national wealth
2. National wealthNational (net) wealth also net wealth (in Singapore), nat... Read more
2. Fujitsuis a Japanese multinational information technology equipm... Read more
1. enrich the country, strengthen the army (Meiji era government slogan)Yojijukugo (four character compound)
2. Fukoku kyōhei, originally a phrase from the ancient Chinese historical... Read more
1. Toyama prefecture (Hokuriku area)
2. Toyama Prefecture
3. Toyama PrefectureToyama Prefecture is a prefecture of Japan located in the... Read more
2. EutrophicationEutrophication or more precisely hypertrophication, is th... Read more
1. acorn barnacle (Balanomorpha spp.)Usually written using kana alone
2. Lady FujitsuboLady Fujitsubo (藤壺) is a fictional character in Murasaki ... Read more