Words — 74 found
1. to be rich in; to abound in; to be abundant in; to be full of
- と 。
- That soil is rich in humus.
2. to be rich; to be wealthy
- No matter how rich he may be, he is never contented.
1. tofu; bean curd; beancurd
3. TofuTofu, also called bean curd, is a food made by coagulatin... Read more
豆富 【とうふ】、豆冨 【とうふ】
豆富: Irregular kanji usage. 豆冨: Irregular kanji usage.
1. wealth; riches; affluence; opulence
1. Mount Fuji; Mt. Fuji; Fujiyama; Fuji-san
3. Mount Fujiis the highest mountain in Japan located on Honshu Island... Read more
富士山 【ふじやま】、不二山 【ふじさん】、不二山 【ふじやま】、不尽山 【ふじさん】、不尽山 【ふじやま】
不二山: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 不二山: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 不尽山: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 不尽山: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. national wealth
2. National wealthNational (net) wealth also net wealth (in Singapore), nat... Read more
2. Fujitsuis a Japanese multinational information technology equipm... Read more
1. AfghanistanUsually written using kana alone
阿富汗斯坦 【アフガニスタン】、阿富汗斯 【アフガニスタン】
亜富汗斯坦: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form. 阿富汗斯坦: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form. 阿富汗斯: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. enrich the country, strengthen the armyYojijukugo (four character compound), Historical term, Meiji-era government slogan
2. Fukoku kyōhei, originally a phrase from the ancient Chinese historical... Read more
1. Toyama Prefecture (Hokuriku area)
2. Toyama Prefecture
3. Toyama PrefectureToyama Prefecture is a prefecture of Japan located in the... Read more
1. acorn barnacle (Balanomorpha spp.)Usually written using kana alone
2. Lady FujitsuboLady Fujitsubo (藤壺) is a fictional character in Murasaki ... Read more
2. EutrophicationEutrophication or more precisely hypertrophication, is th... Read more