Words — 22 found
1. husband; groom
2. (one's) son-in-law
聟 【むこ】、壻 【むこ】
壻: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. bridegroomSee also 花嫁
花聟 【はなむこ】、花壻 【はなむこ】
花聟: Rarely-used kanji form. 花壻: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. son-in-law taken (adopted) into family
2. MukoyōshiA mukoyōshi (literally "adopted son-in-law") is a man who... Read more
1. pussy; cunt; vulva; vaginaVulgar expression or word
2. fucking; screwingVulgar expression or word, Slang
1. marriage in which a man is adopted into the bride's family; uxorilocal marriageSee also 婿入
1. man who takes his wife's family name and marries into her family; man who is adopted by his wife's family
入婿 【いりむこ】、入聟 【いりむこ】、入壻 【いりむこ】