Words — 15 found
1. misfortune; adverse fortune; hapless fate
2. checkered (life, career, etc.); varied; eventful; dramatic; full of ups and downs
- I have lived a life of a puppet of fortune.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. (idle) curiosity; fancifulness; whimsy; (having) strange tastes
もの好き 【ものずき】、物数奇 【ものずき】
1. romance (fiction)
2. ChuanqiChuanqi is a classical Chinese literary form of the Tang ... Read more
1. refined taste; elegant pursuitsSee also 好き すき
数寄: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 数奇: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. the scenery being beautiful in both sunny and rainy weatherYojijukugo (four character compound)