Words — 52 found
1. to be troubled; to have difficulty; to be in a fix; to be at a loss; to be stumped; to be embarrassed
- Turn to me for help if you are in difficulty.
2. to be bothered; to be inconvenienced; to be annoyed
- The noise bothers me.
3. to be badly off; to be hard up; to be in straitened circumstances
- こま 。
- I am often in difficulties.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. poverty; penury; need; destitution
2. shortage; lack; want
3. PovertyPoverty is the state of one who lacks a certain amount of... Read more
1. difficulty; hardship; trouble; distress
2. infeasibility; inability (to carry out)
Common word Links
1. bewilderment; perplexity; embarrassment; discomfiture; bafflement
1. to be at a complete loss; to be without recourse; to be completely stymied; to have absolutely no idea what to do
1. poverty; need; destitution
- The family lived in the depths of misery.
2. having great difficulty with; struggling greatly with; being in distress
- He has been in deep water since he got fired from his job.
1. labored breathing; laboured breathing; dyspnea; dyspnoea
2. DyspneaDyspnea, shortness of breath (SOB), or air hunger, is the... Read more
1. trouble; problem; mess; difficulty; nuisance
困った事 【こまったこと】、こまった事 【こまったこと】
1. poverty line
2. Poverty thresholdThe poverty threshold, or poverty line, is the minimum le... Read more
1. poverty of stimulus
2. Poverty of the stimulusIn linguistics, the poverty of the stimulus (POTS) is the... Read more
1. unmanageable; impossible; hopeless
2. inopportune; uncomfortable; inconvenient; embarrassing; annoying; awkward
3. disturbing; distressing
1. to be at one's wit's end; to be in great trouble; to be at a loss