Words — 109 found
1. refusal; rejection; denial; veto
1. rejection; negation; voting down
1. no; nayUsually written using kana alone
2. well; er; whyUsually written using kana alone
- おも ？」「
- "What do you think?" "Well, I'm for it."
3. you're welcome; not at all; don't mention itUsually written using kana alone
否 【いいや】、否 【いえ】、否 【いな】、否 【いや】
1. right of veto
2. VetoA veto, Latin for "I forbid", is the power of an officer ... Read more
1. right to keep silent; right to silence; right to remain silent
2. Right to silenceThe right to remain silent is a legal right recognized, e... Read more
黙否権: Irregular kanji usage.
1. safety; welfare; well-being
安否 【あんぷ】、安否 【あんぶ】、安否 【あんび】
あんぶ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. あんび: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. propriety; right and wrong; advisability; possibility
2. pro and con; ayes and noes
- There were a lot of opinions, pro and con, on this question.
1. the minute (that) ...; no sooner than ...; as soon asafter the dictionary form of a verb
- びょうき 。
- No sooner had she gone there than she was taken ill.
2. whether or not
1. arguments for and against; pros and cons; mixed reception; mixed reviewsYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. (more than) enough; too much
2. bitterly; extremely; keenly
嫌という程 【いやというほど】、否という程 【いやというほど】、否というほど 【いやというほど】
1. no!; no no!; no, not at allUsually written using kana alone, See also 嫌々 いやいや
否々 【いえいえ】、否否 【いやいや】、否否 【いえいえ】