Words — 24 found
1. irresistibly; suddenlyUsually written using kana alone, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
- I was seized with the desire to buy the book.
2. to be turned on; to be hornyColloquialism
- みずぎ ！？」「
- "Never mind that, what's with that get up ... a swimming suit!?" "That's right. Sexy isn't it? Feeling horny?"
群群 【むらむら】、叢々 【むらむら】、叢叢 【むらむら】、斑々 【むらむら】、斑斑 【むらむら】、ムラムラ
1. cervical plexus
2. Cervical plexusThe cervical plexus is a plexus of the ventral rami of th... Read more
1. brachial plexus
2. Brachial plexusThe brachial plexus is a network of nerve fibers, running... Read more
1. a number of interesting stories; book containing a number of interesting stories