Words — 40 found
1. absorption; suction; attraction
1. forfeiture; seizure; confiscation; impounding
2. ConfiscationConfiscation, from the Latin confiscatio 'joining to the ... Read more
1. acquisition (esp. corporate); buy-out; takeover; purchase
- かぶ ）
- GE announced the acquisition of the Lake company for $30 million.
2. bribery; buying off; corruption
- They attempted in vain to bribe the witness.
1. seizure; confiscation
2. Search and seizureSearch and seizure is a legal procedure used in many civi... Read more
1. removal (e.g. of a building); dismantling (e.g. a tent); striking (e.g. a stage set)
2. withdrawal (of troops); evacuation; retreating
1. requisition; requisitioning; seizure; confiscation; impounding; retaining (e.g. deposit)
1. tax withholding at the source
2. Withholding taxWithholding tax, also called retention tax, is a governme... Read more