Words — 22 found
1. other; another; remaining; leftover
2. over; more than
- Shurrup! Don't make such a fuss over a little headache. I'm flat out of magical power - this is all your fault!
3. I; me, Only applies to 余, See also 予 よ
餘: Out-dated kanji.
1. ex-convict; ex-con; having spent time in prison
2. eunuchArchaism, See also 宦官
1. a little more than; a little over; upwards ofafter a quantity
2. excess; surplus; remainderArchaism
1. winter, night, and rainy weather; the ideal conditions for readingYojijukugo (four character compound)