Words — 125 found
1. introduction; presentation; referral
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. nursing; care; caregiving; caring
2. Elderly careElderly care, or simply eldercare (also known in parts of... Read more
1. trouble; burden; nuisance; bother; worry
2. care; dependence; support; kindness; obligation; staying (with a person)
2. seashell; shellSee also 貝殻
介: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. nursing insurance
2. Long-term care insuranceLong-term care insurance (LTC or LTCI), an insurance prod... Read more
1. meddling; meddlesomeness; nosiness; interference; officiousnessUsually written using kana alone, See also 節介
2. meddler; buttinsky; busybodyUsually written using kana alone
御節介: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. mediation; agency; serving as a medium; acting as an intermediary; acting as a go-between
2. carrying (germs, diseases, etc.); transmission
- Malaria is carried by mosquitoes.
3. mediation (in Hegelianism)Philosophy
1. burden; nuisance; bother; troublemaker
- And she is always a troublemaker.
2. hanger-on; dependent; parasite
1. help; assistance; aid
2. Personal assistantA personal assistant or personal aide (PA) is someone who... Read more