Words — 13 found
1. postponement; deferment; extension (of time)
1. since long ago; already; for quite a while; for some time nowUsually written using kana alone
予々 【かねがね】、兼兼 【かねがね】、予予 【かねがね】、兼ね兼ね 【かねがね】
1. other; another; remaining; leftover
2. over; more than
- なっ ！
- しろ 。
- だ 。
- ぞ 。
3. I; meFormal or literary term, Only applies to 余, See also 予 よ
餘: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. stay of execution; suspended sentenceYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. Suspended sentenceA suspended sentence is a legal term for a judge's delayi... Read more
1. suspension of indictment; leaving charge on the file
1. indisposition; emperor's illness; unhappiness
1. payment moratorium; extension on payment; respite for paymentFinance
1. Iyo (former province located in present-day Ehime Prefecture)Historical term
杼 【じょ】、禾予 【じょ】
杼: Irregular kanji usage. 禾予: Irregular kanji usage.
1. Zhang HanyuZhang Hanyu (born December 19, 1964) is a Chinese actor.
1. Sachiyo Shibata— (born November 24, 1979) is a Japanese kickboxer.