Words — 13 found
1. postponement; deferment; extension (of time)
1. since long ago; already; for quite a while; for some time nowUsually written using kana alone
予々 【かねがね】、兼兼 【かねがね】、予予 【かねがね】、兼ね兼ね 【かねがね】
1. other; another; remaining; leftover
2. over; more than
- Shurrup! Don't make such a fuss over a little headache. I'm flat out of magical power - this is all your fault!
3. I; meFormal or literary term, Only applies to 余, See also 予 よ
餘: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. stay of execution; suspended sentence
2. Suspended sentenceA suspended sentence is a legal term for a judge's delayi... Read more
1. suspension of indictment; leaving charge on the file
1. payment moratorium; extension on payment; respite for paymentFinance