Words — 13 found
1. second (party to an agreement); the B party (e.g. in a contract); the latter; defendantSee also 甲 こう
- とく 。
- One man's gain is another man's loss.
2. stylish; chic; spicy; witty; tasty; romantic
- Her kimono and obi combination is smart, isn't it?
3. strange; quaint; queer
4. thank you; good job; goodbye; goodnightAbbreviation, Slang, See also お疲れ様
Common word Links
1. GermanyUsually written using kana alone, From Dutch; Flemish “Duits”
独逸: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 独乙: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. first and second; A and B
2. superiority and (or) inferiority; distinction (in quality); discernment; discrimination
1. thanks for uploading; expression of gratitude used primarily on video-sharing websites (esp. Niconico)Slang, Usually written using kana alone, See also 乙, from うｐ (upload) and 乙 (お疲れ様)
ＵＰおつ 【うぷおつ】、うｐおつ 【うぷおつ】、うぽつ
1. younger brother (of an older brother); younger sister (of an older sister)Archaism
2. youngest childArchaism
3. young; younger; youngestArchaism
4. young and beautiful; cuteArchaism