Words — 11 found
1. second (party to an agreement); the B party (e.g. in a contract); the latter; defendantSee also 甲 こう
- とく 。
- One man's gain is another man's loss.
2. stylish; chic; spicy; witty; tasty; romantic
- Her kimono and obi combination is smart, isn't it?
3. strange; quaint; queer
4. thank you; good job; goodbye; goodnightAbbreviation, Slang, See also お疲れ様
1. chartering broker (arranges customs clearance and shipping details for trade goods); freight forwarding agentAbbreviation, abbr. of 乙種海運仲立業