Words — 7 found
1. treating someone (to food or drink); entertaining someone (as one's guest)Archaism
Common word Links
1. head (of a household); proprietor (of a store); proprietress; landlord; landlady; master (of a servant)Only applies to 主, Only applies to 主人
- It is I who am head of this family.
2. entertaining someone as one's guestArchaism, See also 饗設け
主人 【あるじ】、饗 【あるじ】
饗: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. feast; banquet
2. Symposium (Plato)The Symposium is a philosophical text by Plato dated c. 3... Read more
供宴 【きょうえん】、享宴 【きょうえん】
1. entertaining with food and drink; treating to dinner; wining and dining
2. immediately agreeing with someone else; panderingSee also 迎合 げいごう