Words — 3 found
1. other; another; remaining; leftover
2. over; more than
- Shurrup! Don't make such a fuss over a little headache. I'm flat out of magical power - this is all your fault!
3. I; meFormal or literary term, Only applies to 余, See also 予 よ
餘: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. remainder; remnant; rest; balance; surplus; remains (of a meal); leftoversUsually written using kana alone, Only applies to あまり
- Gyoza stuffing? I made some gyoza at home but, possibly because I didn't have enough dough, I had some of the filling left over.
2. (not) very; (not) muchUsually written using kana alone, with neg. sentence
- It's not worth much.
4. extreme; great; severe; tremendous; terrible
- We were entranced by the fabulous suite.
5. more than; overOnly applies to あまり
- I lived for more than a month in Nagoya.
余り 【あんまり】、餘り 【あまり】、餘り 【あんまり】
餘り: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 餘り: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.