Words — 1 found
1. to decorate; to ornament; to adorn
- We decorated the room ourselves.
2. to display; to exhibit; to put on show; to arrange
- かざ 。
- His pictures were hung on the wall.
3. to mark (e.g. the day with a victory); to adorn (e.g. the front page); to grace (e.g. the cover)
4. to affect (a manner); to keep up (appearances); to embellish; to dress up; to be showy; to be pretentious
餝る 【かざる】、錺る 【かざる】、荘る 【かざる】
餝る: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 錺る: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 荘る: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.