Words — 171 found
1. common cold; cold; influenza; flu; ague
2. Common coldThe common cold (also known as nasopharyngitis, rhinophar... Read more
1. manners; customs
- The old custom is still kept up in that district.
2. sex service; sex industry; sex-oriented entertainment
3. Folkways (sociology)
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. scenery; scene; landscape; view; sight
2. scene (e.g. of a crime)
JLPT N1 Links
1. pinwheel (toy); windmill (toy)Only applies to かざぐるま
- I had never seen a windmill until I visited the Netherlands.
3. Clematis patens (species of climbing plant)Usually written using kana alone, Only applies to かざぐるま, Only applies to カザグルマ
4. WindmillA windmill is a machine which converts the energy of wind... Read more
1. natural features; topography; climate; spiritual features
1. satire; irony; sarcasm
2. SatireSatire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in... Read more
1. wind speed
2. Wind speedWind speed, or wind velocity, is a fundamental atmospheri... Read more
1. endemic disease; local disease
2. Endemic (epidemiology)In epidemiology, an infection is said to be endemic (from... Read more
1. tide; current
- It might be discreet of you to bend a little to the prevailing wind.
1. unemployed personColloquialism
- Having idled jobless for a while I wavered. I'd rushed into handing in my notice but maybe I should have endured it and kept going...
2. vagabond; floater; vagrantColloquialism
3. day labourer, esp. on the docksOnly applies to 風太郎
風太郎 【ふうたろう】、プー太郎 【プーたろう】、ぷー太郎 【ぷーたろう】、プータロー
1. natural features; scenery
2. things particular to a certain region or season; characteristic scenery and customs; scenes and manners