Words — 5 found
1. essays; miscellaneous writings; literary jottings
2. EssayAn essay is a piece of writing which is often written fro... Read more
隨筆: Out-dated kanji.
1. to obey (an order, law, etc.); to abide by (a rule, custom, etc.); to follow; to observe; to conform to; to yield to
2. to follow (a person); to accompany; to go with
3. to go alongside (e.g. a river); to follow (e.g. a sign)
4. to serve (as); to engage in (work)
随う 【したがう】、順う 【したがう】、遵う 【したがう】、從う 【したがう】、隨う 【したがう】
從う: Out-dated kanji. 隨う: Out-dated kanji.
1. very; extremely; surprisingly; considerably; awfully; terriblyUsually written using kana alone
- We've been here long enough.
2. terrible; horrid; contemptible; reprehensibleUsually written using kana alone
3. remarkable; extraordinaryUsually written using kana alone
- You've made remarkable progress in English in the past year.
ずい分 【ずいぶん】、隨分 【ずいぶん】
隨分: Out-dated kanji.