Words — 4 found
1. heavy; weightyAntonym: 軽い
- とはかぎ 。
- Great bulk does not always mean great weight.
2. heavy (feeling); depressed; gloomy; blue; uneasy
- おも 。
- A sense of trouble ahead oppressed his spirits.
3. slow; sluggish; lumbering; ponderous; clumsy
4. important (position, responsibility, etc.); serious; grave
- I don't like to take on such heavy responsibilities.
5. serious (punishment, illness, etc.); severe; critical
- "Is he seriously ill?" "I hope not."
6. solid; established; dignified; sensible
1. resource-hungry software (CPU, memory, etc.); bloatwareComputing
- When I started using a computer I was taken in by Norton's CPU-hungry software and had a lot of trouble.