Words — 27 found
1. to move (house); to transfer (department)
2. to change the target of interest or concern
- Why don't we stop arguing over these piddling matters and get to the issues at hand?
3. to elapse (passage of time)
4. to be permeated by a colour or scent
5. to be infected; to be contagious; to spread (as in fire)Usually written using kana alone
遷る: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. to change; to swap; to substitute; to transfer
- うつ 。
- The committee adjourned to another hall.
2. to change the object of one's interest or focus
3. to spend or take time
4. to infectSee also 風邪を移す
- ほんとう ？
- Is it true that you recover from colds when you give them to someone else?
5. to permeate something with the smell or colour of something
6. to move on to the next or different stage of (a plan, etc.)See also 実行に移す
- To know is one thing, and to do is another.
1. relocation of the capital; transfer of the capital
1. transition element; transition metalChemistry
2. Transition metalIn chemistry, the term transition metal (sometimes also c... Read more
1. relocation of the capital (by the emperor)
2. relocation of the emperor or an abdicated emperor
1. relocation of the emperor, an abdicated emperor or the empress dowager
2. relocation of a shrine, divine spirit or object of worshipShinto