Words — 111 found
1. to send (a thing); to dispatch; to despatch; to transmit
- き 。
- I wrote off for an application form.
2. to take or escort (a person somewhere); to see off (a person)
- It is no inconvenience to drive you home.
3. to bid farewell (to the departed); to bury
4. to spend (time); to live one's life
- おく 。
- I lead a fast way of living.
5. to pass (down the line)
6. to affix okuriganaSee also 送り仮名
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. remittance; sending money
2. RemittanceRemittance can also refer to the accounting concept of a ... Read more
1. kana written after a kanji to complete the full (usually kun) reading of the word; declensional kana ending
2. Okuriganaare kana suffixes following kanji stems in Japanese writt... Read more
1. sending (esp. email attachments); forwarding; remitting
送附: Irregular kanji usage.
1. to send out; to forward; to show (a person) out
1. to send each other
- まいとし 、トム
- おくりあ 。
- Tom and Mary send each other Christmas cards every year.
1. transmission of electricity; electricity supply; power supply
2. Electric power transmissionElectric-power transmission is the bulk transfer of elect... Read more
1. transmitter (device)
2. TransmitterIn electronics and telecommunications a transmitter or ra... Read more