Words — 12 found
1. to be crowded; to be packed; to be congested; to be thronged (with)See also 混む, usu. 混む
- こ 。
- The train is very crowded this evening.
2. to be complex; to be intricateSee also 手の込んだ
3. to go into; to go in; to put intoafter -masu stem of verb
4. to become (completely)after -masu stem of verb
5. to do thoroughly; to do sufficientlyafter -masu stem of verb
6. to remain (silent, seated, etc.); to stay ...after -masu stem of verb
1. to load (a gun, etc.); to charge
- He keeps this gun loaded.
2. to put into (e.g. emotion, effort)
- Her technique is superb, but she needs to play with more expression.
3. to include (e.g. tax in a sales price)
- こ 。
- The new constitution included the aim of abridging the king's power.
4. to hang over; to shroud; to enshroud; to envelop; to screenSee also 立ち込める
籠める 【こめる】、篭める 【こめる】、罩める 【こめる】
罩める: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. to well up (of tears, anger, joy, etc.); to surge up (within oneself); to rise; to fill one's heart; to overcome one
- さらけだ 。
- Let it all out.
2. to feel nauseated; to feel sick
込み上げる 【こみあげる】、込みあげる 【こみあげる】、込上げる 【こみあげる】
1. to be crowded; to be packed; to be jammed
込み合う 【こみあう】、混みあう 【こみあう】、込みあう 【こみあう】、混合う 【こみあう】、込合う 【こみあう】、こみ合う 【こみあう】
1. including; inclusive ofOnly applies to こみ
2. komi; extra points given to the white player as compensation for playing second (in go)Usually written using kana alone, Abbreviation, See also コミ出し コミだし, usu. コミ
1. to be complicated; to be elaborate
2. to push in; to be crowdedArchaism
1. tax and service charge includedColloquialism
2. all-inclusive; with everything includedColloquialism
1. komi; extra points given to the white player as compensation for playing second (in go)
コミ出 【コミだし】、込み出し 【こみだし】、込出し 【こみだし】
1. to well up (of tears, anger, joy, etc.); to surge up (within oneself); to rise; to fill one's heart; to overcome oneSee also 込み上げる, non-standard form of 込み上げる
込みあがる 【こみあがる】、こみ上がる 【こみあがる】