Words — 3 found
1. to run
- Look at that boy running.
2. to run (of a vehicle); to drive; to travel; to move; to sail
- はし 。
- This train runs between Tokyo and Osaka.
3. to rush (to); to dash; to race
4. to retreat; to flee; to defect (to)
5. to run away; to abscond; to elopeocc. 奔る
6. to flash (of lightning); to streak; to shoot (through; e.g. of pain); to run (through); to flare; to flit (e.g. across one's face); to spread quickly (of news, shock, etc.)
7. to go (e.g. bad, to extremes); to become; to turn; to take to (e.g. crime); to get carried away by (e.g. one's emotions); to get involved in; to get wrapped up inas 〜に走る; occ. 趨る
- Editors often go to extremes in providing their readers with unimportant facts.
8. to run (through; of a road, street, etc.); to extend (e.g. of a mountain range); to stretch; to lie
- はし 。
- A shiver ran down my spine.
9. RunningRunning is a means of terrestrial locomotion allowing hum... Read more
奔る 【はしる】、趨る 【はしる】