Words — 80 found
1. shopping; purchased goods買いもん is col.
2. ShoppingShopping is the examining of goods or services from retai... Read more
買物 【かいもの】、買い物 【かいもん】、買物 【かいもん】、買いもん 【かいもん】
1. to buy; to purchasein western Japan, 買う conjugates euphonically as こうた, こうて, etc.
- John claimed that the dishonest salesman had tricked him into buying a useless piece of machinery.
2. to value; to have a high opinion
- か 。
- We fully appreciate his excellence as a skier.
3. to stir; to provoke; to draw upon oneself
- His constant insults aroused my anger.
1. acquisition (esp. corporate); buy-out; takeover; purchase
- かぶ ）
- GE announced the acquisition of the Lake company for $30 million.
2. bribery; buying off; corruption
- They attempted in vain to bribe the witness.
1. to buy up; to lay in a stock; to stock up; to buy a lot
買いこむ 【かいこむ】、買込む 【かいこむ】
1. to overestimate (someone); to overrate; to think too highly of; to make too much of; to give (someone) too much credit
1. to buy a replacement; to replace by buying something new
買い替える 【かいかえる】、買いかえる 【かいかえる】