Words — 2 found
1. to know; to be aware (of); to be conscious (of); to learn (of); to find out; to discover
- Have you known her since 1990?
2. to sense; to feel; to notice; to realize
- し 。
- I find it necessary to be able to say what I feel.
3. to understand; to comprehend; to grasp; to appreciate
4. to remember; to be familiar with; to be acquainted with
5. to experience; to go through; to know (e.g. hardship)
6. to get acquainted with (a person); to get to know
7. to have to do with; to be concerned with; to be one's concern; to be one's responsibilityusu. with neg. sentence
1. to write down; to note down; to jot down; to take a note of
2. to mention; to describe; to give an account of
3. to inscribe; to mark; to brand
4. to remember; to engrave (in one's mind)as 心に記す, 胸に記す, etc.
誌す 【しるす】、識す 【しるす】、記す 【きす】
誌す: Rarely-used kanji form. 識す: Rarely-used kanji form.