Words — 145 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. reading (a book)
2. Reading (process)Reading is a complex cognitive process of decoding symbol... Read more
とくしょ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. to read
2. to recite (e.g. a sutra); to chant
3. to predict; to guess; to forecast; to read (someone's thoughts); to see (e.g. into someone's heart); to divine
- I could not even make a guess at the working of her mind.
4. to decipher
5. to count; to estimateSee also さばを読む, now mostly used in idioms
6. to read (a kanji) with its native Japanese readingSee also 訓む, also written as 訓む
2. reading (of a kanji, esp. kun reading)See also 訓 くん, also written 訓み
3. reading (e.g. of a situation); insight; judgment; interpretation; prediction; calculation
1. to read out; to read aloud; to call out
2. to finish reading; to read through
1. pronunciation; reading (e.g. of a kanji)
- I don't know how to pronounce his name.
2. way of reading (out loud)
- まな 。
- We learned how to read English.
3. interpretation (e.g. of a text); reading
- し 。
- Our ancestors knew how to read the stars.
1. hard to read; illegible
読み悪い 【よみにくい】、読み難い 【よみにくい】
1. to read and understand; to take in
- If you read between the lines, this letter is a request for money.
2. to sense from external cues; to read (someone's) mind
3. to read (calibration, tape, etc.); to scan (bar code); to read (out)
読みとる 【よみとる】、読取る 【よみとる】
1. to read out (e.g. data from a computer or process); to retrieveComputing
1. to read thoroughly; to read repeatedly
2. to read (extra meaning) into (something)
3. to take (future changes) into consideration
4. to load (data); to read; to fetch (e.g. a CPU instruction)Computing
- ながしこ prototype.js
- prototype.js - inserts update information into the page when the page is loaded.
読みこむ 【よみこむ】、読込む 【よみこむ】
1. to be absorbed in readingSee also 耽る
読み耽る 【よみふける】、読み耽ける 【よみふける】
読み耽ける: Irregular okurigana usage.