Words — 76 found
1. to invite; to ask (someone to do); to call (for); to take (someone) along
- あさ ８
- I'll call for you at 8 tomorrow morning.
2. to tempt; to lure; to entice; to seduce
- さそ 、
- ねむりにお 。
- The soft gentle sunlight beckoned me off to sleep.
3. to induce (tears, laughter, sleepiness, etc.); to arouse (e.g. sympathy); to provokeOnly applies to さそう
1. temptation; allurement; lure; enticement; seduction
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. guidance; leading; induction; introduction; incitement; inducement
1. abduction; kidnapping; kidnaping
2. KidnappingIn criminal law, kidnapping is the taking away or transpo... Read more
1. invitation; introduction
- ざるをえ 。
- Robert was so busy he had to turn down an invitation to play golf.
1. kidnapper; kidnaper; abductor
2. The Way of the GunThe Way of the Gun is a 2000 American film produced by Ke... Read more
1. to lure out of; to decoy out of
- He lured her away from her husband.
2. to drive to (tears, sleep, etc.); to evoke (sympathy, etc.)
3. to abduct; to entice out ofArchaism
1. derivativeChemistry term
2. Derivative (chemistry)In chemistry, a derivative is a compound that is derived ... Read more