Words — 1 found
1. to drop; to lose; to let fall; to shed (light); to cast (one's gaze); to pour in (liquid); to leave behind
- Have I missed anything so far?
2. to clean off (dirt, makeup, paint, etc.); to remove (e.g. stains or facial hair); to lose; to spend money at a certain place; to omit; to leave out; to secretly let escape
- I couldn't scrub the stain out.
3. to lose (a match); to reject (an applicant); to fail (a course); to defeat (in an election)
- Are there any knacks, or good sites, for downloading Japanese software?
4. to lower (e.g. shoulders or voice); to lessen (e.g. production or body weight); to worsen (quality); to reduce (e.g. rank or popularity); to speak badly of; to make light of; to fall into straitened circumstances
5. to fall into (e.g. a dilemma or sin); to make one's own; to have one's bid accepted; to force surrender; to take (e.g. an enemy camp or castle); to forcefully convince; to press for a confession; to deal with
6. to download; to copy from a computer to another mediumComputer terminology
7. to make someone swoon (judo)Martial arts term
8. to finish a story (e.g. with the punch line)
9. to finish (a period, e.g. of fasting)