Words — 32 found
1. myself; yourself; oneself; himself; herself
- う 、
- かんがえなお 。
- Conflicting reports prompted the director to reconsider her position.
2. I; me
- い 。
- Mr Smith says he was born in New York, but that his wife comes from Japan.
3. youKansai dialect
1. for oneself; for one's own sake; on one's own accountSee also 為に
1. (on) one's own; (by) oneselfoft. 〜で
- Did you do this on your own?
自分ひとり 【じぶんひとり】、自分独り 【じぶんひとり】
1. selfishness; egotism; egoism; (being) self-centered; without consulting; (doing) as one pleases; one's own free willYojijukugo (four character compound)
自分かって 【じぶんかって】、自分勝手 【じぶんがって】
1. I, myself; one-self; by one-self
- Do it by yourself.
2. even I; even one
- しん 。
- Even I can't believe that.
1. to ask for trouble; to dig your own grave; to cut your own throat
- おも 。
- Comfort can spoil you. Once in a while, it can do you good to corner yourself.
1. one's own problem; one's own issuesColloquialism, Antonym: 他人事
1. finding oneself; self-discovery; journey of self-discovery; search for self