Words — 6 found
1. feather; plume; down
- Fine feathers make fine birds.
- み 。
- I found a bird whose wing was severely damaged.
3. blade (of a fan, propeller, etc.)Only applies to はね
4. shuttlecock (in badminton)Only applies to はね, See also シャトル
5. shuttlecock (in hanetsuki)Only applies to 羽根, See also 羽子 はご, also written as 羽子
6. arrow feathersOnly applies to 羽根, See also 矢羽 やばね
羽根 【はね】、羽 【は】
1. Anopheles (genus of mosquitoes)Usually written using kana alone
2. AnophelesAnopheles is a genus of mosquito. There are approximately... Read more