Words — 14 found
1. feather; plume; down
- Fine feathers make fine birds.
- み 。
- I found a bird whose wing was severely damaged.
3. blade (of a fan, propeller, etc.)Only applies to 羽根
4. shuttlecock (in badminton)Only applies to はね, See also シャトル
5. shuttlecock (in hanetsuki)Only applies to 羽根, See also 羽子 はご, also written as 羽子
6. arrow feathersOnly applies to 羽根, See also 矢羽 やばね
羽根 【はね】、羽 【は】
1. rove beetleUsually written using kana alone
2. Rove beetleThe rove beetles are a large family (Staphylinidae) of be... Read more
隠翅虫 【はねかくし】、羽隠虫 【はねかくし】、羽隠し 【はねかくし】、ハネカクシ
1. hanetsuki (Japanese badminton); battledore and shuttlecock
2. HanetsukiHanetsuki (羽根突き, 羽子突き) is a Japanese traditional game, si... Read more
羽根突き 【はねつき】、羽子つき 【はねつき】、羽子突き 【はねつき】、羽根付き 【はねつき】
羽根付き: Irregular kanji usage.
1. Haneji Choushiou
2. Shō ShōkenShō Shōken (向象賢) (1617-1675), also known as Haneji Chōshū... Read more
1. quill; quill pen
2. QuillA quill pen is a writing implement made from a moulted fl... Read more
1. to let your hair down; to have fun after a period of work or stress