Words — 15 found
1. result; consequence; outcome; effect
2. coming to fruition; bearing fruit
3. as a result; consequently; therefore
- けっか 、
- As a result, we play ball inside on rainy days.
4. CorollaryA corollary is a statement that follows readily from a pr... Read more
1. publication of results; announcement of results
- お 、
- The publication of the exam results over without incident, for the time being attention is naturally going to focus on the summer break, right?
1. responsibility for the consequences; absolute liability; moral responsibility; answerability
1. concerning the result (as opposed to the means used to achieve this result or the original goal)
1. to achieve results; to be successful (in a venture, etc.)
1. only the results matter; it's all about the resultsProverb