Words — 12 found
1. all; everyone; everybodyUsually written using kana alone
- The people which were here have all gone.
2. everythingUsually written using kana alone
- All the dinner had been eaten before he came.
皆んな 【みんな】、皆 【みな】
皆んな: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. all; everyone; everybodyHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo)
1. everyoneHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo)
皆さま 【みなさま】、みな様 【みなさま】
1. don't finish what you're saying; stop what you're saying
- わか 。
- "I've heard about it, Koichi" "You don't need to say anything more, I know. It's the summer festival incident at the shrine, right?"
1. each and all; every single one; everybodyUsually written using kana alone
1. everyone; everybody; ladies and gentlemenHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo)