Words — 14 found
1. absence; being away from home
2. house-sitting; house-sitter
- I went on the trip, leaving the house in her care.
3. being left unattended to (of one's studies, etc.); neglectingusu. as お留守になる
1. care-taking; house-sitting; house-watching; staying at home
- おこ 。
- The boy was cross at having to stay at home.
2. caretaker; house-sitter
1. answering machine; answer phone
2. Answering machineThe answering machine, answerphone or message machine, al... Read more
1. (in) one's absence
- I'd like you to look after my dog.
留守のあいだ 【るすのあいだ】、留守の間 【るすのま】
1. house-sitting; house-sitterSee also 留守番
2. caretaker or keeper (official post in the Edo era)
2. Rusutsu, HokkaidōRusutsu, Hokkaidō is a village located in Abuta District,... Read more
1. to take charge during someone's absence