Words — 26 found
1. to be due to; to be caused byUsually written using kana alone, esp. 依る;拠る
- Without him nothing was made that has been made.
2. to depend on; to turn onUsually written using kana alone, esp. 依る
- For this reason, the credibility of the book's authors rests on the credibility of their sources.
3. to be based on; to come fromUsually written using kana alone, esp. 因る;由る
4. to be based at (a location, an organization); to be headquartered atUsually written using kana alone, esp. 拠る
拠る 【よる】、依る 【よる】、由る 【よる】
Common word Links
1. origin; source; history; derivation
2. originally; from the start; by nature
1. brother; lay brother; non-ordained member of a Christian religious orderArchaism, Usually written using kana alone, From Portuguese “irmão”, early Japanese Christian term
伊留満 【イルマン】、由婁漫 【イルマン】
入満: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 伊留満: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 由婁漫: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. meaningful; suggestive; seeming to be with a history; seeming to be with circumstances that are hard to explainArchaism
1. having an ancient and honorable origin
1. originating; causing; beginningUsually written using kana alone
よって来る 【よってきたる】、因って来る 【よってきたる】、由って来る 【よってきたる】、因って来たる 【よってきたる】