1. independence; self-reliance; supporting oneself; being on one's own
- She is independent of her parents.
2. independence (e.g. of a nation); freedom
- India gained independence from Britain in 1947.
3. separation; isolation
- The more stubborn you are, the more isolated you become.
4. IndependenceIndependence is a condition of a nation, country, or stat... Read more
1. bachelorhood; single; unmarried; celibate
2. Single personIn legal definitions for interpersonal status, a single p... Read more
1. monopoly; monopolization; exclusivity
- He was opposed to monopolies.
2. hogging; keeping to oneself
- おも 、
- The girl wanted to monopolize her father's affection and tended to view her mother as a competitor.
3. MonopolyA monopoly (from Greek monos μόνος + polein πωλεῖν) exist... Read more
1. peculiarity; uniqueness; characteristic
2. understood only by oneselfOnly applies to 独得
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. original; unique; distinctive; characteristic; peculiar
2. independent; one's own; personal
1. self-education; self-instruction; self-study
2. AutodidacticismAutodidacticism (also autodidactism) is self-directed lea... Read more
Common word Links
1. running alone; running solo
2. having a large lead (over the others); being far ahead (of everyone else)
3. having one's own way; ignoring others' opinions and acting as one wishes; arbitrary action
1. monologue; soliloquy
2. German (language)See also ドイツ語
- つか 。
- Jim mastered French and German.
1. dictator; despot
2. DictatorFor the ancient Roman title, see Roman dictator. A dictat... Read more
1. war for independence
2. Wars of national liberation"National liberation movement" redirects here. For specif... Read more
1. dictatorship; despotism; autocracy
2. running (a company, etc.) despotically