Words — 57 found
1. to want; to wish for
2. to request; to demand
3. to seek; to search for; to pursue (pleasure); to hunt (a job)
- He immigrated to Brazil in search of a better life.
4. to purchase; to buyPolite (teineigo), See also 買う
1. recruiting; job offer; job vacancy
2. RecruitmentRecruitment refers to the process of attracting, screenin... Read more
1. job hunting; seeking employment
1. marriage proposal; courtship
2. Marriage proposalA marriage proposal is an event where one person in a rel... Read more
1. request; appeal; claim; demand
- うた 。
- He sang at our request.
需め: Irregular kanji usage.
Common word Links
1. centripetal forcePhysics terminology, See also 向心力
2. unifying force; cohesive power
3. Quadrature (mathematics)Quadrature — historical mathematical term which means cal... Read more
1. multicolorfin rainbowfish (Parajulis poecilepterus, was Halichoeres poecilopterus)Usually written using kana alone
九仙 【きゅうせん】、気宇仙 【きゅうせん】、キュウセン