Words — 6 found
1. to return; to come home; to go home; to go back
- かえ 。
- Lover, come back to me.
2. to leave (of a guest, customer, etc.)
- はじ 。
- After 11 o'clock the guests began to leave by twos and threes.
3. to get home; to get to home plateBaseball
1. to change; to alter; to transform; to convert; to turn; to vary
2. to reform; to revise; to amend
1. to replaceusu. 替える
- Shall I change the water for the flowers?
2. to exchange; to interchangeusu. 換える
- The bank will cash your fifty dollar check.
3. to substituteusu. 代える
替える 【かえる】、代える 【かえる】
1. to return; to come back; to go backesp. 返る
- かえ 。
- Curses, like chickens, come home to roost.
2. to turn overSee also 裏返る
3. to become extremely; to become completelyafter the -masu stem of a verb; esp. 返る
Common word Links
1. frogUsually written using kana alone
- There used to be a lot of frogs in this pond.
2. kajika frog (Buergeria buergeri)Only applies to かわず, Only applies to カワズ, See also 河鹿蛙
3. FrogFrogs are amphibians in the order Anura (meaning "tailles... Read more
蛤 【かえる】、蝦 【かえる】、蛙 【かわず】、蛙 【かいる】、カエル、カワズ
蛤: Irregular kanji usage. 蝦: Irregular kanji usage.