Words — 4 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. SundayAbbreviation, See also 日曜
- ごぜん １０
- ごご ４
- かいかん 。
- Open from 10:30am to 4pm on Sat, Sun, and Mon.
2. nth day (of the month)
- といわれ 。
- It is said that Friday the 13th is an unlucky day.
3. counter for days
- It was not until a few days later that the news arrived.
4. JapanAbbreviation, See also 日本
1. day; days
- む 。
- These clothes are not appropriate for a cold winter day.
2. sun; sunshine; sunlight
- あ 。
- This room does not get much sun.
3. (the) day; daytime; daylight
- The days grow shorter as winter approaches.
4. date; deadline
- Fix a date for the meeting.
5. (past) days; time (e.g. of one's childhood)
- We look back on days gone by, if not always with affections, at any rate with a kind of wistfulness.
6. case (esp. unfortunate); eventas 〜した日には, 〜と来た日には, etc.
8. DayA day is a unit of time, commonly defined as an interval ... Read more