Words — 79 found
1. letter (of alphabet); character
- Oh? You can type without looking at the keyboard. That's cool!
2. writingOnly applies to もんじ
3. Writing system]] Writing systems</tr> History Grapheme List of writing ... Read more
- I foolishly interpreted the idiom according to its literal sense.
- The poor dog was literally torn apart by the lion.
1. corruption (of text, e.g. in email, due to improper encoding); garbling; illegal character; corrupted text; garbled textComputer terminology
2. Mojibake, from the Japanese 文字 (moji) "character" + 化け (bake) "tr... Read more
1. letter spacing; trackingComputer terminology
- Oh, while I remember, it seems that that was a bug that occurs when you use the comment field's 'letter-spacing' tag which adjusts the tracking.
1. dial (on timepiece, meter, etc.)
2. letter board (e.g. on typewriter, writing aide for the disabled, etc.); character board
1. character stringComputer terminology
2. String (computer science)In formal languages, which are used in mathematical logic... Read more
1. character referenceComputer terminology
2. Character entity referenceIn the markup languages SGML and HTML, a character entity... Read more
2. TeletextTeletext (or "broadcast teletext") is a television inform... Read more
1. dictionary of Chinese characters; kanji dictionary
字典 【もじてん】、文字典 【もじてん】