1. subtle; delicate; fine
- There are subtle differences between the two pictures.
2. difficult; complex; tricky; delicate (situation, position, etc.); close (e.g. decision)
- The customer's complaint was about a sensitive issue.
3. doubtful; questionable; dicey
- There are doubts as to whether or not Tom will be able to participate in the next Olympics.
4. not great; iffyColloquialism, oft. ビミョー
1. particle; atom; little piece
2. not at all; not the slightestused with neg. verb, often as 微塵も〜ない
びじん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. gentle breeze; soft wind; breath of air; zephyr
微風 【そよかぜ】、微風 【びふう】
2. MicrobiologyMicrobiology is the study of microscopic organisms, which... Read more
1. infinitesimal calculus; (differential and integral) calculusMathematics
1. microbe; germ
2. MicroorganismA microorganism (from the Greek: μικρός, mikrós, "small" ... Read more
1. little power; little influence
2. (one's) poor ability; limited ability; what little one can doHumble (kenjougo) language
2. MicropaleontologyMicropaleontology (also sometimes spelled as micropalaeon... Read more
2. DerivativeIn calculus, a branch of mathematics, the derivative is a... Read more