Words — 47 found
1. postponement; deferment; adjournment
1. extension; elongation; prolongation; lengthening
- Can I extend my stay one more night?
2. Enchō era (923.4.11-931.4.26)
1. arrears; (being) overdue; delay (e.g. in payment); procrastination
1. forever; endlessly; on and on
- だれひとり 、
- つづ 。
- The argument lasted a long time because nobody would admit to being in the wrong.
2. meandering; wandering; winding; sinuous; serpentine; zigzagging
- ながれ 。
- The Amazon River meanders through northern Brazil.
延延 【えんえん】、蜿蜒 【えんえん】、蜿蜿 【えんえん】、蜿々 【えんえん】
1. extending stay (somewhere)
- I'd like to stay another night if I can.
1. keeping alive longer; prolonging life; life extension; life-support
えんみょう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. Engi era (901.7.15-923.4.11)
3. Engi (era)Engi was a Japanese era name after Shōtai and before Ench... Read more
1. Entoku era (1489.8.21-1492.7.19)
3. EntokuEntoku was a Japanese era name after Chōkyō and before Me... Read more
1. Enkyō era (1744.2.21-1748.7.12)
2. Enkyō (Edo period)Enkyō was a Japanese era name after Kanpō and before Kan'... Read more
1. medulla oblongataAnatomical term
2. Medulla oblongataThe medulla oblongata is the lower half of the brainstem.... Read more
1. Enpō era (1673.9.21-1681.9.29)
2. Enpō, also Empo, was a Japanese era name after Kanbun and bef... Read more
延寶: Out-dated kanji.
1. Enbun era (of the Northern Court) (1356.3.28-1361.3.29)
2. Enbun, also known as Embun, was a Japanese era name (年号, nengō... Read more
1. extended game; overtime; extra innings (baseball)Sports term
2. Overtime (sports)Overtime or extra time is an additional period of play sp... Read more
1. En'ō era (1239.2.7-1240.7.16)
2. En'ōEn'ō was a Japanese era name after Ryakunin and before Ni... Read more
1. Engi-Shiki (set of ancient Japanese governmental regulations)
2. EngishikiEngishiki is a 927 AD Japanese book of laws and regulations.
1. Engen era (of the Southern Court) (1336.2.29-1340.4.28)
2. EngenEngen (延元) was a Japanese era of the Southern Court durin... Read more