Words — 17 found
1. to deliver; to forward; to send
2. to report; to notify; to file notice (to the authorities); to give notice; to register
屆ける: Out-dated kanji.
1. to reach; to touch; to get to; to carry (of sound)
- とど 。
- Her voice did not carry well over the noise.
2. to be delivered; to arrive
- Have any letters arrived for me?
3. to be attentive; to be scrupulous; to be thoroughas 目が届く, 神経が届く, etc.
- You can make yourself heard even from here.
4. to be realized (of a desire); to be fulfilled; to get through (to someone); to be appreciated; to make an impression
1. infectious disease which by law a physician must report to the authorities within 24 hours of diagnosis