Words — 11 found
1. counter for books
- Paul, we can borrow up to 8 books.
2. volumeObscure term
- Taro ordered some English conversation textbooks from London.
1. written work (esp. a bound text, as opposed to a scroll)
2. a text written entirely in kana
3. graphic novel (esp. one created between the 12th and 19th centuries)
4. notebook (for practicing kana, drawing pictures, etc.)
5. rough draft
草子 【そうし】、双紙 【そうし】、冊子 【そうし】
1. bestowing peerage by imperial edict (in ancient China); document bestowing peerage