Words — 89 found
1. to borrow; to have a loan
- May I borrow this book?
2. to rent; to hire
- I want to rent an apartment with two rooms.
1. debt; loan; liabilities; borrowing money
2. number of games under the .500 markBaseball, Colloquialism
1. loan; loan payable; debt
借り入れ金: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. house for rent; rented house; renting a house
借屋 【しゃくや】、借家 【しゃっか】、借家 【かりや】、借家 【かりいえ】、借り家 【かりや】、借り家 【かりいえ】
1. to hire for exclusive use; to reserve; to charter
1. to borrow; to have a loan; to hire; to rent; to buy on credit